Skip to main content
- We believe that everyone has a story to tell and that everyone can be used by God in HIS-STORY to make a difference in the lives of other people, ultimately bringing Him glory through the transformation and healing of human hearts and lives.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, word of God.
We believe that God is one divine being, eternally present in the three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are separated from Him as a result of our sin.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, sinless, died on the cross for our sins, was raised from the dead on the third day and is coming again.
- We believe that salvation is free, given by God’s grace, through Jesus sacrifice and is received by faith.
- We believe that baptism (by immersion in water) of a professed believer is the Biblical precedent of baptism and is not only symbolic of Jesus death, burial, and resurrection but also is an essential part of the salvific process.
- We believe that a believer’s salvation is secured by Christ alone.
- We believe that the Church is the bride and body of Christ.
- We believe that the local church is governed by godly men in the roles of both elder and deacon.
- We believe that the purpose of the Church on earth is to fulfill the final command given by Jesus - to make disciples.
- We believe that Christians are equipped with spiritual gifts by the Holy Spirit for the edification of and ministry in the church.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, whom every believer received at conversion and baptism, leads us, guides us, and regenerates us.